This course introduces participants to the Certification Program and reviews the basic aspects of doing and facilitating The Work.
- To become familiar with the ITW Certification process: requirements, courses, mentoring, events, Helpline, One-for-One, and resources for doing The Work.
- To work with thoughts that would prevent us from slowing down with the certification program.
- To identify and question fears and doubts about certification.
- To explore how to land in a situation.
- To learn how to ‘hold the space.’
- To practice identifying motives and question them.
- To practice finding turnarounds and examples.
REGISTRATION FEE: $125.00
“Allow your mind to return to its true, awakened, peaceful, creative nature."
– Byron Katie
Nov. 5, 12, 19, 26, Dec. 3
Time: 2:00 – 3:30 P.M. ET
Credits toward certification: 12 hours
Barrett Mandel, New York City Facilitator
In Person / By Phone / By Skype